Classic Room Golf or Pool view
43 rooms equipped with air conditioning, phone, TV, refrigerator, a safety box, 2 twin beds or a double bed (possibility of adding a baby cot), TV, tub bathroom and WC, hair-dryer, terrace with a table and chairs. Wi Fi is available in the rooms, in ...View More
Duplex Room Golf or Pool view
11 duplexes equipped with air conditioning, phone, TV, a safety box, 2 twin beds or double bed (possibility of adding a baby cot), tub bathroom and WC, hair-dryer, terrace with table and chairs. Wi Fi is available in the rooms, in extra. Dup...View More
You will have American breakfast to a table next to the swimming-pool, in an exotic plants setting. 7:00 to 10:00 am For lunch and dinner, Bwa CHik Hotel and Golf has no restaurants, but you will love dining under the stars and enjoy varied local food in surrounding restaurants. The bar of the hotel "Birdy" is open daily from 12 h00 to 23 h30. Every Thursday evening between 18:30 and 20:00 you can enjoy a cocktail in a relaxed Jazz.
Presentation of Golf
Founded in 1978 and completely renovated in late 2010, the St. François golf is a clever course, catching the first 6 holes, but very playable on the 12 following. The amenities that are playing the bunkers, artificial lakes, trees and hills, are carefully placed in a full itinerary and attractive.
A original course and a great diversity
The St. François Golf is an 18 hole, par 71 course designed by Robert Trent Jones Senior. It is a course while fluidity and ease, no trees, it leaves room for imagination on the end of the first nine holes. The route is relatively flat with the capricious winds can significantly change the way you play. The last nine holes reveal some interesting technical challenges justifying the new slope (difficulty) of yellow balls: 133 (instead of 127 previously), largely due to some water points skillfully constructed and departures slightly modified.
Described as homogeneous by connoisseurs, it offers harmoniously to the full range of golf shots. Its 'playability' can vary radically depending on the nature and direction of trade winds, the metronome will and genuine charm of the Caribbean golf courses. Ergonomics ideal for both golf tourism than competition. Slots in the most enjoyable game remain the morning and late afternoon.
Open all year, this course offers the full range of golf benefits, formulas for learning course books developed through the restoration and rental use. Here golf adapts to the customer and as always golf at the end the only remaining desire is again.
Located in the heart of a tourist area, golf is one of the showcases of the seaside resort of Saint Francis. The many hotels, marina, casino, restaurants and shops are organized as a village in the village, allowing easy transition from sail to greens or at the restaurant by foot.
The county airport next to the golf opens the doors of its neighboring islands and their friends to golf courses within 45 minutes (St Kitts, Martinique, St. Lucia ..)
The course is located 30 minutes from the region Pointe a Pitre / Abymes / Bay Mahault. The distance for players living outside St. François is not prohibitive.
The Saint François Golf has been equiped with a quite new Club House. The establishment opened even to the not golfer. It proposes a formula luxury brasserie for the lunch, and a gastronomic card for the dinner. Besides the traditional services that are the Caddy Store and the Pro Shop, the Club House is equiped of a "Wellness Center", a "Club" and a multifunctional conference room.
Organization and Operation
Golf is open every day of the year from 7:00 to 18:30 (except January 1 and May 1). Access to the course is authorized licensees, the possession of the card is recommended.
Two professionals golfer are avalaible every day of the week to give you individual courses, in group, or in the form of training course.
- Swimming pool with long chair. Beach towel (caution request)
- Facing to the hotel, the international Golf course with 18 holes, designed by Robert Trent Jones
- For sliders, discover the most beautiful spots in Guadeloupe for surf, kite surf, wakeboard....
The prices are indicative and subject to change
- NAUTICAL ACTIVITIES AND PARTNERS:
- ACTION NAUTIQUE NO LIMIT : Monday to Saturday: 9h-12h / 14h-17h & Sunday: 9 am to 14h
- Paddle: from 15 €
- Kayak: from 10 € / pers
- Pedalo: from 15 € / H
- FUNBOARD: from 20 €
- Windsurfing: from 10 €
- Hobbie Cat & Aqua Bike: price on request
- Initiation and development: price on request
- Training: Windsurfing & Fun board (school holidays)
- GUADELOUPE SURF ACTION: Every day from 9am to 18pm
- Hiking in Stand Up Paddle (or Mangrove Lagoon): 35 € / pers
- Internship Surf / Paddle: 230 € / pers: 5 1/2 day sessions
€ 250 / pers: 6 1/2 day sessions
- Surfing lessons: 40 € for 2H
- ACTION KITE CARIBBEAN: Every day from 8:30 to 17:30
- Kite Surfing discovery: from 260 € (4 people max) 3x3h00
- Downwind & Location: from 269 € (4 people max) 3x3h00
- Stages of Kite Surfing (all levels): Rates on request
- CAP LAGON: Daily 8 am-12pm / 14h-18h
- Pedalo: 15 € / h
- NO COMPLY SURF SCHOOL: Every day from 8h to 20h
- Surf lessons: from 40 € / pers
- Equipment rental: from € 10
- Stand Up Paddle lessons: from 50 €
- Mangrove tour (with paddle): from 50 €
- Inflatable paddle rental: from € 20
- Taxi surf: on request
- SOC IETE PRESTATION LOISIR : Daily 7 am-12pm / 15h-19h
- Windsurfing rental: € 12 Standard
Fun € 16
- MARINE ACTIVITIES PARTNERS:
- SEA FISHING :
- LUPALINA: Daily
- Exit "Deep sea fishing": On request
- CHAN'S: On request: Wednesday & Saturday
- Sport Fishing (5 people max): 130 € / fisherman
- WALKS AT SEA:
- POUL'DO: Boat trip 2 hours (fishing, whale discoveries): € 50 / adult & € 38 / children
- GPM CARIBBEAN: Every day: 10h-17h: Trekking scooter riding: from 120 € / 1h
- RENTAL & CHARTER BOAT OR SCOOTER SEAS:
- UHAINA CRUISE: Daily
- Affretement boat seats 18 1250 € chartering demand
- Affretement boat 28 seats: € 2,150 chartering demand
- LA PAILLOTE BOAT :
- Boat rental 12 seats (out of St Francois): Small ground € 85 / adult and € 70 / Children
Marie-Galante € 85 / Adult
- BACHATA: Every day from 7am to 17h
- Rent boat 43 feet (Marie Galante, Petite Terre, Dominica, Antigua, The holy, Grenadines):
For 6-7 people, rates availabl week Rates & care welfare appointment: 360 €
(Fuel, aperitif, diving equipment, trolling, kayaking)
- GPM CARIBBEAN: Every day from 10 am-17h
- Scooter rental sea: from 50 € / 20min & from 110 € / 1h
- SCUBA DIVING PARTNERS:
- NOA DIVING: Daily 9 am-12pm / 16h-19h
- PTM (reef): 16 €
- Bi-diving: 90 €
- Baptism: 50 €
- Training Level I: 305 €
- Rental (boat and underwater work): Rates on request
- ESCALE PLONGEE LOISIRS : Every day from 8h to 18h
- Explorations: from 42 €
- Baptism: from € 50 dfe
- Diver Bronze and Silver: € 193
- Gold Diver 254 €
- Training (Levels I to III): from 305 to € 565
- BEN OA PLONGEE: Every day from 8h to 18h
- Webbed rando Day Cousteau: 65 €
- Cousteau reserve Day: 90 €
- Bi-diving (Cousteau Reserve Port-Louis): 90 €
- Training (Level I, II, III) from 280 €
Shopping and strolling on the marina and in the heart of the fisher village, relaxing on the beautiful beaches....
To taste : the famous coconut sorbet made by the 'Guadeloupean Doudous'.....!
And on the evening, go to a traditional or trendy restaurant on the marina, and then to the casino or to a night club....
Offer of the moment
Last Minute - 25% - non refundable offer
25% discount on the room in breakfast at the Bwa Chik Hôtel & Golf in Guadeloupe !
This offer includes:
- Room including Amercican breakfast
- Payment at the hotel
- Offer non-cancelable, non-refundable, non-changeable.
- Free WIFI
- A welcome cocktail on arrival (ti punch, growers, fruit juice)
- Late check-out available upon availability
- In limit of available stocks
- The tourist tax
- Airport of Guadeloupe - Pôle Caraïbes (PTP) N 5, Pointe-à-Pitre, Guadeloupe
- 1. Head southeast toward Rue Ernest Pallas (270 m)
- 2. Turn left at Rue Ernest Pallas (62 m)
- 3. Turn right at Rue Pompilius Keller (250 m)
- 4. Continue straight onto Bvd de la Rénovation/D125 (900 m)
- 5. Slight right onto the ramp to N 1 (150 m)
- 6. Turn right at N 1 (2,2 km)
- 7. Continue onto N 4 (33,5 km)
- 8. Turn right at D 118 (900 m)
- 9. Turn right (220 m)
- Bwa Chik Hotel & Golf Avenue De L'Europe, St Francois 97118, Guadeloupe 97118
How to get there?
FROM UNITED SATES, direct flights
From New York (JFK) - Period: From 10/29/17
Airline: Norwegian (Every day but Wenesday)
From Providence (PVD) - Period: From 10/29/17
Airline: Norwegian (Thursday, Sunday)
From Fort Lauderdale (FLL) - Period: From 10/29/17
Airline: Norwegian (Wenesday, Saturday)
From Atlanta (ATL)
Airline : Air France/Delta Airlines (Wenesday, Sunday)
From Miami (MIA)
Airlines: American Airlines (AA) every saturday
Via Porto Rico (SJU)
Airline: Seaborne airline (PTP-SJU: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday SJU-PTP Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Saturday)
Or via St Maarten (SXM)
Airlines: Air Caraibes (TX), Air Antilles Express (3S), LIAT (LI)
FROM CANADA, direct flights from Montreal-Trudeau, QC (YUL)
Airlines: Air Canada (AC), Air Transat
FROM EUROPE, direct flights from Paris
Paris, Orly (ORY)
Airlines: Air Caraibes (TX), Corsairfly (SS), Air France (AF)
Paris, Roissy Charles de Gaulle (CDG)
Airline: XL Airways (SE)
FROM SOUTH AMERICA, non-direct flights
Via Panama City (PTY)
Via Miami (MIA)
Arrival in Pointe-à-Pitre (PTP), Pole Caraibes International Airport, Guadeloupe.
Utilisez ce formulaire pour nous transmettre vos demandes d'informations :